About Me

My photo
bubbly, friendly...love peace and nature beauty...

Monday, 8 November 2010

Everything is Unstable-at the moment

I just don't know and couldn't decide whether to be loving or be firm about having him in my life.
I tried my best as I can to be reasonable and trying to convince someone without bringing up the subject of commitment.
Marrying me was the smartest move, i guess hehehe by showing all the qualities to be a good soulmate, my sense of humor, the enjoyment fulfilling 'each' other pleasure of interest and such..sigh! nothing help..nothing...
And that’s when I realized… I’d been making some serious mistakes. Mistakes most women made, and I needed to do something about it. Fast.
According to
Rori Raye

Sometimes, being in a nice, comfortable HOLDING PATTERN with us while he focuses on OTHER THINGS is EXACTLY what he has in mind!

2 comments:

  1. jadi anda sudah tahu di mana kedudukan anda sebenarnya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...walaupun sedih tp hanya doa mampu mengubah takdir :(

    ReplyDelete